Become a Foster Home
- Foster homes are our #1 most needed resource! Without foster homes ready to take in incoming dogs, we have to halt intake.
- All medical expenses and medications are paid for. We take our dogs to and from vet appointments, but are also happy to meet you there if it is more convenient for you.
- We provide needed supplies (such as collars, leashes, beds, coats, crates, etc.) and food based on availability and need.
- Behavior consultation and training are provided free of charge.
- Short-term, longer-term, and "foster-sitting" (dog sitting a CKSDR dog while their foster is out of town) are all valuable!
- You can also become a sanctuary home for hospice dogs! This is essentially a "forever foster", and all the benefits listed above apply!
- You will get to see your foster dog placed in a wonderful forever home, and will receive regular updates on their progress.